Wednesday, September 21, 2011

From The Diary of Chanel

“In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.”One of coco chanel’s most famous quotes.I didn’t quite understand it till now.I’ve always been the different one,the quirky girl who wears hot pink with red.One with the weird relationship-never the normal rom-com story ,who’d rather read than party all night long.I liked knowing that i’m unique and that there’s no one quite like me in this world.Every one should be proud of that right?…but yet i always thought i would be easily replaced not quite unforgettable but not something to ponder much on,like the after taste bread leaves on your tongue it’s there onn your mind but you’d rather not waste your time thinking about it.But recently I’ve realized that everyone is different deep down, no matter how much someone aspires to be someone else they will always remain themselves and therefore there is a n unique place for every one in the world.No one is replaceable or unforgettable they will always remain in the hearts of the people who love them…after so much thought i came up with my own quote….”To become irreplaceble one must keep their loved ones close to their hearts”…~




1 comment:

  1. I love the thought that ”To become irreplaceble one must keep their loved ones close to their hearts”…

    ReplyDelete